Financial Services Representative
Citizens Bank & Trust has immediate openings for the position of Financial Services Representative. Successful candidates will be responsible for assessing and handling customers’ banking needs, obtaining and processing customer information and introducing bank products and services, which meet the customer’s needs. If you have strong customer service skills and cash handling experience, you are invited to apply for a position. Competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits available.
- High school degree or equivalent education
- Minimum one - two years of retail banking
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to sell bank products and process transactions
- Strong customer service skills
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays and traveling between branches, if needed
- Able to exhibit excellent problem resolution skills
- Knowledge of banking operations
- Thorough understanding of sales and new business development
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales industry experience
Current positions available in Chillicothe, Kansas City, Macon, and St. Joseph, MO; and Leawood, KS.
At Citizens Bank & Trust, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create an excellent work place as well as an atmosphere where our employees, our customers, and the communities we serve can reach their goals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status. We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Citizens Bank & Trust is a drug free work environment.